ECA was founded in the mid 1980’s on the principal of providing the oil and gas exploration and production industry with practical high quality environmental consulting services coupled with a high level of customer service. We pride ourselves on putting the best interest of our clients first and helping clients manage their environmental liabilities in the most cost efficient manner as possible.
We’re an organization of accredited, professional consultants, including engineers, geologists, and registered environmental professionals, who work synergistically with clients on a personal one-to-one basis to assess and solve their environmental concerns. Our professional services are tailored to fit each client’s needs and cover the realms of Due Diligence, Compliance, Inspections and Remediation. To date, ECA has provided professional environmental services on more than 3,000 locations throughout all the major plays in the U.S., making us the most experienced, field-minded company in our class.
• Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
• Annual SPCC and Health & Safety Training
• Permitting and Registration Services (Air, Water and Soil)
• Emergency Spill Response, Clean-Up and Sampling
• Infrared Camera Inspections (Leak Detection)
• Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) Surveys
• Air Quality Inspections, Surveys and Permitting
• Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Surveys and Permitting